“Is my refinery going to survive this market or the next downturn?"
"How does my refinery rank competitively in my market against imports?”
"What do I need to do to improve my competitiveness within my market?"
What It Covers
Solomon CTF consulting and forecasting services identify the regions of the world that are the most competitive in producing transportation fuels and which refineries rank as the best in the industry. Solomon CTF services have proven to be extremely effective at identifying "at-risk" refineries and providing clients with the opportunity to solve problems and become more competitive before it’s too late. CTF services consider all the critical factors (e.g., raw material costs, operating expenses, and transportation fuels volume) that drive this indication of industry and market competitiveness.
Let Solomon evaluate and rank your refinery’s competitiveness in this vital aspect.
Current Solomon Fuels Study clients can choose from one of the following three options:*
- Analysis and on-site presentation: 10,000 USD plus travel
- Written report delivered electronically: 15,000 USD
- On-site presentation and printed copy of the report: 20,000 USD plus travel
Non-Fuels Study participants can choose from these three options:
- Analysis and on-site presentation: 15,000 USD plus travel
- Written report delivered electronically: 20,000 USD
- On-site presentation and printed copy of the report: 25,000 USD plus travel
*Client-specific data will be added to graphs and charts; all prices quoted in United States dollars (USD).