“Is your refinery going to survive this market or the next downturn?"
"Do you know where your refinery ranks competitively in your market against imports?”
"What do I need to do to improve my CTF rank within my market?"
What It Covers
The CTF report shows you which regions of the world rank the best, describes why CTF performance creates threats and opportunities, provides a case study illustrating the use of CTF to assess survivability, promotes an understanding of the inner workings of CTF and its current drivers, provides your refinery's ranking in the 2014 Fuels Study and more.
Current Solomon Fuels Study clients can choose from one of the following three options:*
- On-site presentation: 10,000 USD plus travel
- Written report delivered electronically: 15,000 USD
- Onsite presentation and printed copy of the report: 20,000 USD plus travel
Non-Fuels Study participants can choose from these three options:
- On-site presentation: 15,000 USD plus travel
- Written report delivered electronically: 20,000 USD
- On-site presentation and printed copy of the report: 25,000 USD plus travel
*Client-specific data will be added to graphs and charts; all prices quoted in United States dollars (USD).