- In today’s energy cost environment, have refineries actually improved their energy performance?
- What differentiates refineries that improved energy performance in the last 10 years versus those that did not?
- If I want to improve my facility’s energy performance in a significant way, on what areas should I focus my resources?
- Is it possible to improve energy performance in an existing refinery without substantial investment?
What It Covers
Solomon’s most improved energy analysis identified refineries that achieved significant energy efficiency improvement without large capital investment and new construction. The report goes on to look at the importance of the following key issues:
- Importance of steady reliable operations on energy usage
- Impact of the size of your steam system
- Secret to low-pressure steam and energy efficiency
- Importance of basic operating and maintenance practices
Current Solomon Fuels Study clients can choose from one of the following three options:*
- On-site presentation: 10,000 USD plus travel
- Written report delivered electronically: 15,000 USD
- On-site presentation and printed copy of the report: 20,000 USD plus travel
Non-Fuels Study participants can choose from these three options:
- On-site presentation: 15,000 USD plus travel
- Written report delivered electronically: 20,000 USD
- On-site presentation and printed copy of the report: 25,000 USD plus travel
* Client-specific data can be added to graphs and charts for an additional fee; all prices quoted are in United States dollars.