- What separates World’s Best performing FCCs from the rest?
- Should I be extending my turnaround intervals?
- How critical is feed selection in my FCC’s performance?
- What about catalyst; will it make a difference? And more…
What It Covers
The FCC report shows what it takes to achieve World’s Best performance. Obviously, optimizing an FCC is a complex business, and the optimum operating point for one FCC is not the same as that for every other. So, Solomon drew from its inventory of best practices to offer a starting point for leveling the playing field for all FCC units, focusing on reliability, turnarounds, and optimized conversion unit yield and unit gross margin.
Current Solomon Fuels Study clients can choose from one of the following three options:*
- On-site presentation: 10,000 USD plus travel
- Written report delivered electronically: 15,000 USD
- On-site presentation and printed copy of the report: 20,000 USD plus travel
Non-Fuels Study participants can choose from these three options:
- On-site presentation: 15,000 USD plus travel
- Written report delivered electronically: 20,000 USD
- On-site presentation and printed copy of the report: 25,000 USD plus travel
* Client-specific data can be added to graphs and charts for an additional fee; all prices quoted are in United States dollars.