“What are some of the characteristics of a typical refinery that consistently achieves high performance?"
"Can a typical, average refinery achieve Solomon’s World’s Best status?”
"Do the World's Best staff their refineries differently than others?"
What It Covers
How do you become one of the World's Best? This report details the best refineries' key characteristics, including their configurations, capital spending patterns, staffing levels, and catalyst and chemical usage. Also included are the methodology used to select the refineries, key conclusions, and a path forward for those striving to improve.
Current Solomon Fuels Study clients can choose from one of the following three options:*
- On-site presentation: 5,000 USD plus travel
- Written report delivered electronically: 10,000 USD
- On-site presentation and printed copy of the report: 14,000 USD plus travel
Non-Fuels Study participants can choose from these three options:**
- On-site presentation: 15,000 USD plus travel
- Written report delivered electronically: 20,000 USD
- On-site presentation and printed copy of the report: 30,000 USD plus travel
*Client-specific data can be added to graphs and charts for an additional fee; all prices quoted in United States dollars (USD).
**Available 15 April 2016.