- The outlook for advancement of tight and shale oil development in regions outside of North America and the challenges associated with this development.
- A North American tight and shale oil production forecast by primary basin, with an overlay of incremental tight oil production outside of North America out to 2025.
- Refinery issues for processing tight and shale oil, in conjunction with conventional and heavier crudes.
What It Covers
The Shale and Tight Oil report provides an overview of the worldwide technical recoverable tight oil resource, development techniques, tight oil finding and development costs and technical parameters by key North American basin, and the effects of a prolonged softening in oil prices for shale and tight oil development on a worldwide basis.
Current Solomon Fuels Study clients can choose from one of the following three options:*
- On-site presentation: 10,000 USD plus travel
- Written report delivered electronically: 15,000 USD
- Onsite presentation and printed copy of the report: 20,000 USD plus travel
Non-Fuels Study participants can choose from these three options:
- On-site presentation: 15,000 USD plus travel
- Written report delivered electronically: 20,000 USD
- On-site presentation and printed copy of the report: 25,000 USD plus travel
*Client-specific data will be added to graphs and charts; all prices quoted in United States dollars (USD).