Profile II calculates more than 60 Solomon metrics at the plant level, along with many others at the process-unit level. When used in conjunction with Solomon’s Data Collection Automation, Profile II enables participants to achieve consistent data collection and reporting and seamless integration with Solomon studies.
With the Profile II software service, you can easily monitor your Solomon indicators on a monthly basis to help manage the progress of performance improvement projects. Profile II features also allow you to do the following:
- Monitor and report Solomon KPIs on a monthly basis
- Track refinery trends in off-study years
- Obtain methodology updates consistent with the Solomon studies
- Establish consistent data requirements
- Pre-populate Worldwide Fuels Refinery Performance Analysis (Fuels Study) input forms
- Perform “what-if” scenarios