How good is my plant’s current performance? How much can it improve? Answering these questions is the main benefit of participation in Solomon’s Worldwide Olefin Plant Performance Analysis (Olefin Study). Before you can improve performance, it is vital to know where you stand and how your operations can be optimized. You’ll gain this knowledge by participating in the Olefin Study.
Why Choose Solomon's Olefin Study?
The results from Solomon’s Olefin Study give your team access to a wealth of insight about your plant’s operational efficiency. Total industry and peer group averages provide you with a platform for developing accurate targets for use in performance monitoring, allowing you to optimize costs while continuously improving efficiency and maximizing profits.
How It Works
We give you insight into your overall efficiency while providing you with the details you need to make targeted improvements to your performance. As part of your study participation, we provide individual plant rankings within each peer group based on the following key performance indicators (KPIs):
- Capacity Utilization
- Net Energy Consumption
- Product Yields
- Maintenance Cost and Efficiency
- Reliability and Maintenance Effectiveness
- Personnel Levels and Efficiency
- Personnel Cost
- Computer Control
- Operating Expenses
- Production Cost
- Net Cash Margin
Solomon’s Olefin Study helps you find answers to questions that are critical to your business success:
- How reliable are my olefin facilities?
- How do my net energy consumption and product yields compare with those of others?
- Are my operating expenses comparable to those of companies with similar facilities?
- Is my production cost competitive?
- How does my performance compare to that of others in the industry?