While the first step in this process is determining where the problems lie, the most difficult part is identifying what perspective to take when determining what changes are required in order to improve. Solomon’s Deep Drill-Down (3D) Performance Analysis helps clarify situations by focusing on improvement objectives and designing and performing a custom analysis of existing benchmarking data to determine the root cause of inefficiencies.
We begin our analysis by defining priorities and setting targets for the achievement of results. We then build a custom-designed analysis to generate solutions.
A potential performance improvement analysis may focus on the following areas:
- Energy Management
- Maintenance turnaround interval, duration, and effort
- Reliability and Maintenance
The analysis compares your data not only to “world-best” performers for opportunity screening but to custom peers for validation of those opportunities. The complete analysis goes beyond defining your potential inefficiencies—it delves deeper into the data to show you specific changes you can make to drive improvement and achieve your business objectives. With 3D, we deliver a custom analysis that answers your performance improvement questions and provides you with a clear set of realistic targets.
What Are Some of the Benefits of Performing a 3D Analysis?
- Confirm performance capabilities across the site and company (determine your competitive position in the industry)
- See performance comparisons to most relevant peers (geographical and size) as well as top-performers
- Understand and prioritize areas for improved profitability
- Minimal time required from the client side and no additional data requirements
- Potential returns much greater than study cost
- Provides additional details for target setting