Solomon’s Worldwide Power Generation Performance Analysis (Power Study) for Geothermal Assets offers unique benefits. We’ve drawn on our proven energy industry studies, such as our refining, pipeline, and power studies, to develop customized metrics for steam gathering, steam processing, and steam conversion. We offer an independent, objective third-party assessment of your performance while keeping your participation in the study strictly confidential. Benchmarking provides you with the opportunity to optimize your technical performance — and improve your financial performance — allowing your company to remain competitive and profitable in a changing market.
Why Choose Solomon’s Power Study for Geothermal Assets?
Solomon’s Power Comparative Performance Analysis™ (CPA™) is a powerful and effective decision-making tool that stands out from all other industry benchmarking services. Because it provides so much detail, Solomon’s CPA lets you focus on the specifics of the opportunities it uncovers while also understanding their significance and bottom-line value.
When partnered with our experienced team of analysis consultants — each averaging 25 years of power generation leadership experience — Solomon’s Power Study gives you everything you need to identify opportunities, allocate scarce resources, and improve your bottom line.
How It Works
Solomon’s Power Study for Geothermal Assets enables you to:
- Remain competitive and profitable in a changing market.
- Maintain long-term business continuity.
- Base your changes on objective data, not opinions, and minimize increasing industry costs.
- Understand how best to allocate limited financial and human resources.
- Identify your lost market opportunities.
- Understand the causes and values of lost revenue.
- Create a solid cost-optimization strategy that will positively impact your bottom line.
- Gain insight into a highly competitive industry.
- Focus on, quantify, and prioritize your best opportunities.
Our data will help you maximize reliability and efficiency while optimizing cost. With our unique methodology, you will receive quality detailed data that allows you to focus on and isolate specific opportunities with the assistance of experienced power professionals.
Companies around the world depend on benchmarking to assess their performance. Data increasingly confirms that the best performers use benchmarking as a performance tool to drive continuous improvement, while poor performers fall further behind.
Solomon studies help you find answers to the critical questions key to your business success:
- How reliable are my facilities?
- How does my equipment utilization compare with that of others?
- Are my operating expenses comparable to those of companies with similar facilities?
- Do my facilities produce a competitive gross margin based on my utilization and complexity?
- How do I compare across the range of performance in the industry?