The liquids rich unconventional and tight gas in Western Canada is a key development and acquisition opportunity for developers and investors across Canada, the US, and abroad. To support the industry, Solomon Associates and Gas Processing Management Inc. have published independent production and infrastructure assessments for the Montney, Duvernay, Cretaceous, Horn River, and Liard shale gas in Alberta and British Columbia. These geographic- and product-based [natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGL)] resource and infrastructure assessments analyze these key growth areas of Western Canada.
These assessments have a client base of 73 subscriptions across 35 clients in 7 countries and cover a critical market and investment issue not covered in sufficient detail by any single service until now.
Topics will include:
- Client benefits from the Resource and Infrastructure Assessments, which include detailed analysis of infrastructure and gas/NGL processing opportunities
- Background on the assessments completed to date, which include the Montney, Duvernay, and Deep Basin Cretaceous formations
- The 2015 Montney and 2016 Northern Duvernay Growth Assessments
- The 2015 Natural Gas and NGL Product Assessments
- An overview of the newly published 2016 High Condensate Alberta Montney Assessment
- Preview of the upcoming 2017 Appalachia Infrastructure and Resource Assessment
- Resource and Infrastructure Client Advisory Service
- Address your questions
Join us for our free webinar on Wednesday, August 17, 2016, from 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. CST. Other participants will not have access to who joined the webinar. All questions are asked through an on-line chat that is only seen by the moderator. Click here to register.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar at the appropriate time.